The vestment is made of Brocade Fabric with Cross Designs. The orphrey is made of cloth of gold fabric and is embroidered in metallic gold yarn. The Vestment comes with a matching stole with a cross embroidery at the bottom and a golden cross on the back of the neck. Unlined
VESTMENT: Width is 54 inches from end to end & Height is 48 inches from Shoulder to Hem
- STOLE: 48 Inches (from neck to bottom) / 96 inches end to end
- MANIPLE: 19 inches (48 cm from end to end)
- CHALICE VEIL: 20" inches square
- BURSE: 8 inches x 8 inches square
- Liturgical Garments
- Gothic Vestments
- Set of 4 - Vestment & Mass Sets
- Please allow 10 days for delivery
Eucharistic Chasuble GREEN Gothic Vestment & Stole
Description: The vestment measures 54" (141 cm) from wrist to wrist and 48" (122 cm) from shoulder to base of the chasuble. The material of the garment is made of Church Damask Fabric . The orphreys are made of raw Silk fabric with metallic Gold Yarn hand embroidery work. This Chasuble is lined with matching Satin Fabric.
The Stole measures 48 inches with a cross at the bottom, a small golden cross on the back of the neck and fringes at the ends.
Please allow 10 days for delivery