Fiddleback Chasuble & Low Mass Set
The Set consists of a Fiddleback Chasuble, Chalice Veil, Maniple, Burse and Stole. The material of the garments is made of Damask / Brocade fabric with Cross designs. The embroidery designs are 100% hand done with metallic gold yarn done directly on the fabric. Please note that there are 6 different shades of metallic Gold thread used in this chasuble. The interiors are lined with matching Satin fabric. The Chasuble comes with the cord attached
Interlining: Felt is used as interlining in the chasuble. Felt is a Soft & thick interlining and the chasubles made with this interlining are almost 75% wrinkle free and will not have any crease (fold) marks.
- Length of the Vestment: 39 inches in front and 42 inches at back.
- Width of the Vestment: 23 inches in front and 27 inches at back.
- Chalice Veil: 20" inches square
- Stole: 40 Inches (from shoulder to bottom)
- Maniple: 18.5 inches (37 inches from end to end)
- Burse: 8.5 inches square
Please allow 10 days for delivery